COMING SOON: NUDE VLOGGING

Monday, January 10, 2011

Race To Nowhere NYC

I've never been so proud to rep the Strong Island Suburbs the way I do now. I wanna roll along the Strong Island shore and indulge in some Walmart shopping sprees and who knows, maybe I'll dump my life savings into a shitty club loaded show. All I know is that we're all growing and forming this community that spans across the wastelands, from Nana's and Broadway Bar on the west end to American Boner and Dead Broke HQ on the east end. The reason I'm feeling all sentimental about this Long Island shit is because some kids in Huntington Station just started a pretty sick zine with essays and art and all kinds of shit and you can get one for $3 via paypal. Probably could've made this shorter. Check out the logo hurr:

And we never post anything without nudes. But this deserves madd respect. Madd respect to you, you beautiful inspiring Strong Islanders. You rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ARCHIVES