COMING SOON: NUDE VLOGGING

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Admission

Pujol from Nashville, TN @ the Shank Jelly NYC Party

EROTIC STORIEZ: Back and forward my tongue goes from dipping into her asshole sliding up pausing to dip into her wet hole then lingering on her peehole for a moment or two then swirling up to her clit, then, repeating the movement in reverse lingering over her peehole, every time I do this I feel her jump. I slide my tongue over her open cunt hole and down to her puckered brown hole, when I get there I poke my tongue into the hole just teasing and opening it up. Wanting it to open up for me. The musky pungent scent of her asshole thrills me and I thrust deep into her mouth, all the time fingering and licking her ass hole and cunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ARCHIVES